COVID-19 Tauranga Service - Updated 24/5/2020
Full service for Tauranga urban routes began on Wednesday 13 May
Please read the Alert Level 2 information before traveling.
Waihi Beach timetable services
- 85 Town Connector (Waihi Beach) - services began on 19 May
School services update 24/5/2020
- Buses that are dedicated to school trips and don’t do any urban trips are now able to carry a full seated and standing load;
- Buses that are integrated with our urban network and are able to be cleaned part way through the day as well as at night are able to carry a full seated load but no standing passengers; and
- Buses that are integrated with our urban network and are unable to be cleaned part way through the day are limited to 20 passengers per trip. These buses are fully cleaned overnight.
- Please review the SCHOOL BUS PLAN - LEVEL 2 for specifics capacities for each route
the following services will be cancelled until 21 May. Updates will be posted here once more information is available
- Crosstown departing Tauranga Crossing at 4.40pm
- Crosstown departing Bayfair at 5.28pm
Important things to remember at Alert level 2:
- Register your travel with us for contract tracing purposes. Passenger contact tracing form
- Journeys will be free under further notice
- Sit in the window seats
- Stay at least two metres apart from others at bus stops
- Be sure to follow the expert advice on hand washing and other precautions.
We’ll continue to update you with any developments. In the meantime, the general rule for Alert Level 2 is to play it safe.