Minor changes to some Tauranga timetables and routes Monday 14 October
From October 14 2019
- Route 40 at Welcome Bay will now go down Ranginui Rd to improve the accessibility for some residents.
- An additional 30x Golden Sands Express service from The Boulevard in Papamoa to Tauranga CBD will now leave at 6:30am each weekday.
- The City Link (CL) route will no longer go down Grace Avenue, instead continuing up to Adams Ave. While this will add around 60 seconds to the journey it will improve route clarity for customers and provide better access to Mauao.
- Route 30 will be re-routed to Te Okuroa Drive in Pāpāmoa to include new housing developments in the area.
- An additional Hospital Link (HL) service to maintain a consistent timetable during the weekday morning period will now leave the CBD at 8:42am.